For men, regular underwear or shorts is sufficient. For women, regular underwear, shorts, and a back-hook bra (no tight undershirts or sports bras, please) is ok.
Home » What should I wear for each appointment?
Top Blog Posts
- What is the science behind Trigger Point deep muscle massage? Does it work? How many sessions does it take before you feel relief?
- What kind of doctor should I see if I have myofascial pain syndrome?
- Why Does Touch Feel Good?
- What is the best thing to do if you burn your hand?
- What does where the pain lies tell you about the nature of a headache?
- What do you do to stay productive all day?
- How do sports medicine physicians (MD or DO) and physiotherapists view chiropractic?
- Why am I getting headaches when I make long phone calls?
- How can I reduce knots in my shoulders (trapezius muscles)?
- How long does the pain last once you start walking again after foot surgery?