Welcome! As of April 14th, 2021, our clinic is now fully open to all who would like to schedule an appointment – no prescription required. Thank you for your caution and patience during the Covid pandemic.
We are all fully vaccinated at the clinic, and we are continuing to take the following precautions:
- Temperatures are taken of all who come to the clinic
- Masks are required at all times
- Certified HEPA air purifiers are present in every room
- 15 minutes are taken between appointments to clean the air and the surfaces
We have missed everyone so much! We hope to see you again soon.
Schedule here: SCHEDULICITY
New Patients: Please register and schedule an appointment.
Kate Simmons brings 30 years of training and experience to her practice. She is one of five nationally certified myofascial trigger point therapists in Northern California.
Kate is currently serving as the president of the National Association of Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists (NAMTPT). For more information about the NAMTPT, including their wonderful interactive “Symptom Checker,” check out their website.
- Kate specializes in therapy for Myofascial pain and dysfunction, which many physicians and therapists find to be an important key in healing chronic muscle pain.
- Therapy includes extensive customization for each patient’s ability to function.
- Careful attention is paid to identification and modification and/or correction of all perpetuating factors for pain such as harmful or inadequate diet, poor sleep, anatomical asymmetries or ergonomics, and many other factors.
- Kate will work to eliminate the symptoms and eradicate the causes, training each patient to administer self-care techniques for subsequent flare-ups so they are not dependent on others for relief.
Myofascial Pain Solutions, LLC
Mission Medical Building
2460 Mission St., suite 212
San Francisco, CA 94110